30 May 2017

Happy Birthday Nana!!!!

We LOVE Nana!!!!  Did you know that Kraftin Kimmie's Mama is also a Krafty Girl??  Yep, we've got our very own team Nana, and today we're shining the Krafty Spotlight on her cause it's her BIRTHDAY!!!!!  Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to yooouuuuu... Hap-py Birthday Na-na, Happy Birthday to Yooooouuuuuuuu!!  The Krafty Girls have pulled out their stamps and got inky to wish Nana Diana a VERY Happy Birthday!!

We've sent a list of "We wanna know'" to each of the Krafty Girls and the beginning of each month we'll share their answers with you!  

This is our Nana Diana...



1.  How long have you been krafting?  I have been stamping for about 12 years. 

2. What is your favorite Reason/Season to kreate?  My favourite reason to craft is for birthdays.

3. What is your favorite krafty tool?  My fave tool is my trusty Cuttlebug as I like to use a lot of dies and to dry emboss.


4. What is your “go to” source for inspiration when your mojo has taken a vacay?     My go to source is layouts, although I usually veer off from them once I get started.

5. What is your favorite paper line?  My favourite paper line is Doodlebug.

6. What is your biggest challenge when krafting?  My biggest challenge is colouring as I am not a natural at all.

7. What other hobbies do you have?  My other hobbies are crochet, knitting and sewing.

We also asked for some eye-candy!!! We ALL love pictures!!!  Here's a pic of Nana's Kreative Space!



Now, I did some "snooping" on Diana's blog and found some really NEAT things!!  This is her first Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps post, and it happens to be the VERY FIRST peek from the launching of Kraftin Kimmie Stamps in October 2009!!!.


And look at these fabulous Coasters she made, yup back in 2009!!


This one is more recent, and I absolutely ADORE it!!!!

Well that's a wrap!!!  We hope you enjoyed this Spotlight on a Krafty Nana Diana, be sure to check out Diana's blog, here!   Don't forget to tell her "happy birthday" either here or when ya stop by her blog!  Now, hop around and check out the birthday wishes from some of the Krafty Girls!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! Want to also wish you a happy birthday! I to am celebrating my birthday today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nana!! Have an amazing day and wishing you many, many more!!!!

    ReplyDelete